The TEL.mobi Group
In order to make information easily and rapidly accessible, and so that Members do not have to scroll to reach information that may be interesting/relevant to them, the information on this page is listed below by category. To see information in a specific category, just click on the link, and you will be taken directly to it. Once you've read it, you can just click on the "Back to top" button at the end of each section to return to the top of the page.
- Webtel.mobi’s and the TEL.mobi Group - Overview
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Services
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s services are accessible -
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Primary Telephony Services -
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Secondary Services
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s ICLM Services
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s VSMP Services
- Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Impending Services
- Global Marketing and Expansion via VSMPs
- Global Marketing and Expansion via Independent Agents (“IAs”)
- The TEL.mobi Group’s Inclusive Structuring for Members
- TEL.mobi Group Marketing versus Standard Marketing
- The TEL.mobi Group’s “Win-Win-Win-Win” (“4 Wins”) Structure
- The TEL.mobi Group’s Intra-VSMP Member Connectivity
- Some of the TEL.mobi Group’s Historical VSMPs
The TEL.mobi Group comprises the Group’s driving company Webtel.mobi – which is a Specialized Mobile Provider (SMP) company – combined with all its Virtual Specialized Mobile Provider (VSMP) affiliates and all its Independent Agents. Together they comprise the TEL.mobi Group.
Webtel.mobi is a Global Telephony Provider, of a type that is formally referred to as a Specialized Mobile Provider.
Webtel.mobi is formally classified as an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP). This because its Calls and Texts are internet-Initiated (that is, the calls or texts are initiated from the internet, but as soon as they are initiated, they leave the internet and are on the global telephony infrastructure. It is not a VoIP service).
Webtel.mobi is a Closed-Loop, Members Only, System and Service. Webtel.mobi’s full name is Webtel.mobi (Holdings) Limited. Its business is run from Guernsey. Webtel.mobi has been providing Global Telephony Services worldwide since 2009.
Webtel.mobi carries out its worldwide operations through a system of Affiliates, which Webtel.mobi appoints itself and through the activities of Independent Marketing Agents that source Affiliates for it.
The Affiliates are known as “VSMPs”. This acronym stands for “Virtual Specialized Mobile Provider”. They are called this because Webtel.mobi is a Specialized Mobile Provider (“SMP”), and the Affiliates are Virtual versions of Webtel.mobi.
The Independent Marketing Agents that provide Independent Services to Webtel.mobi to source VSMPs are known as “Independent Agents”.
Because the Global Business Model of Webtel.mobi includes its close co-operation with its VSMPs and Independent Agents, all of these entities and persons function together closely.
The collective association of Webtel.mobi, its VSMPs and its Independent Agents worldwide is cumulatively referred to as “The TEL.mobi Group”. It is called this because all of its VSMPs’ Names and urls end with the suffix “tel.mobi”.
Webtel.mobi is a Specialized Mobile Provider (“SMP”), which provides a wide-range of telephony services and related services in a way that they are accessible globally.
Although the services are accessible globally, because of the nature of Webtel.mobi’s corporate, business and product structure - and the method of accessing and delivery of its services - all Webtel.mobi’s services and all TEL.mobi Group services are, at all times, deemed to be accessed and used in and from Guernsey.
All Webtel.mobi and TEL.mobi Group Members’ Accounts are deemed to be in Guernsey, and all Members’ activities are deemed to take place in and from Guernsey (more information on this aspect can be seen in this document or on the “Testimonials” page.
- From any internet-enabled Personal Electronic Device (“PED”), such as computers, laptops, tablets, etc;
- And from all Smart Phone Platforms (IOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and others);
- And from all pre-Smart Phones (Basic Mobile Phones and Feature Phones).
- Detailed information on the accessibility of Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s services can be seen on the “About” page.
- Undercut the standard costs of almost all Mobile and Landline phone providers by up to 80%;
- In every country, from every country and to every country, worldwide;
- For Local, Long Distance, International and Roaming Mobile Telephone Calls
- And for Local, Long Distance, International and Roaming Mobile Texts;
- And for Local, Long Distance and International Landline Calls;
- As well as for Satellite Calls
- And for Specialized Mobile Calls & Texts and Specialized Landline Calls.
- Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Primary Telephony Services can be seen on the “Services 1” page.
- Currency Wallets: Members can hold their online Stored Credit in multiple different Currency Wallets, at no cost.
- Currency Conversions: Members can carry out real-time Currency Conversions from one Currency Wallet to another Currency Wallet, at no cost, and at extremely favorable rates.
- Top-Up Transfers: Members can carry out Single or Multiple Top-up Transfers of Stored Credit from their Online Wallets, in an appropriate currency, to other TEL.mobi Group Member’s Online Wallets, wherever they are, in 1/100th of a second, at extremely low costs.
- Top-Up Vouchers: Members can place Stored Credit into their Online Wallets via Globally Valid TEL.mobi Group Top-up Vouchers (as well via a Payment Gateway).
- Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Secondary Services can be seen on the “Services 2” Page
Moreover, all of the above services are provided over the very secure Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group Platform. Detailed information on the Security within the Platform can be seen on the “Security” Page.
The Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group System is a “Closed-Loop” System, in which only TEL.mobi Group Members can participate and interact. It furthermore does not deal with funds transfers from Members, because all Members' Funds loaded into their Prepaid Telephone Accounts remain the property of each Member as his or her “Stored Credit”. This structure enables Intra-Member interaction within a Closed Loop, for various and multiple types of interaction, and the swapping of Services between Members.
The “Intra-Closed-Loop Member” Substitute Services (or ICLM Substitute Services / ICLM Services) are value-added services that are similar to standard “Direct Carrier Billing” and “Direct-to-Mobile-Bill” Telephony Services.
Through utilization of the Services and Facilities within the Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group Platform and Product Suite, Members are able to replicate with Substitute Services the same services that are usually provided through “Direct Carrier Billing” and “Direct-to-Mobile-Bill” Telephony Services.
These Substitute Services, however, enable the same end-results to be achieved by TEL.mobi Group Members as with “Direct Carrier Billing” and “Direct-to-Mobile-Bill” Telephony Services; but they are able to achieve these results without requirement for any integration with any External Third-Party Persons, Organizations, or Telcos, or Bank Accounts, or Apps.
Moreover, use of the ICLM Substitute Services additionally enable the same results as “Direct Carrier Billing” and “Direct-to-Mobile-Bill” Telephony Services to be achieved without the requirement for any transfers of funds between Bank Accounts, and indeed without any physical transfer of funds occurring at all.
This is possible purely through the use of the existing Facilities and Services in the Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group Product Suite and Platform, together with Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group facilitated “Mobile Operator Stored Credit Swaps” (“MOSCS”) between Members in the Closed-Loop System (the MOSCS are referred to as “Top-up Transfers”).
All Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group Members and VSMPs Immediately have at their disposal – at no setup cost – fully functioning platforms that have ICLM Substitute Services what are interoperable with all business systems and situations in all countries and situation, and which they can utilize according to their own specific needs.
Members are furthermore able to integrate and/or use these services with their own existing systems and services in a fully-integrated manner, for immediate use, free of charge, and with a zero integration requirement in terms of time, cost, equipment or personnel, which enable them to, amongst other things, achieve the following immediately, and at no setup cost:
- Implement, replace or complement existing payment or billing systems; in order to significantly and immediately reduce their operating costs or costs of doing business.
- Receive and process business and transactions from a global client base, and monitor and control these systems on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Virtually eradicate the potential for chargebacks when buying or selling goods and/or services.
- Virtually eradicate the hidden “Double Billing” and/or “Triple Billing” costs phenomenon of forced forex conversions at unfavorable rates when buying or selling goods and/or services.
- Obtain the security of Five-Factor and/or Six-factor Multi-Factor Authentication and other security measures.
- Receive their funds from the sale of goods and/or services within 1/100th of a second, from anywhere to anywhere in the world.
- Obtain various and multiple other advantages through using the Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group’s ICLM Substitute Services than they would through using traditional “Direct Carrier Billing” and “Direct-to-Mobile-Bill” Telephony Services
- Obtain all of the above for free, and immediately.
- Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s ICLM Substitute Services can be seen on the “Services 3” Page
All entities internationally that have a cohesive group of persons that they can communicate with from a central location are considered by the TEL.mobi Group to be Eligible Entities to apply for consent to establish TEL.mobi Group Virtual Specialized Mobile Providers (VSMPs).
The largest TEL.mobi Group Eligible Entity to apply for a VSMP has 25 million Members, and the smallest has 10 clients.
The most popular VSMP Option among Eligible Entities worldwide is the Global VSMP. The Global VSMP’s characteristics are as follow:
- It can be Established and up & running within 8 to 24 hours of Application.
- It has a zero start-up cost, zero equipment cost, zero personnel requirement, zero running costs and zero marketing costs for the Eligible Entity making the application.
- Full Technical Support is provided for the Eligible Entity’s VSMP by Webtel.mobi at zero cost to the Eligible Entity.
- Administrative Support is provided to the Eligible Entity by TEL.mobi Group Independent Agents at zero cost to the Eligible Entity.
- The Eligible Entity’s VSMP obtains a full Webtel.mobi Platform Product Suite, Services and Facilities, which it can brand as it wants to – with its existing branding or another – at zero cost to the Eligible Entity.
- The Eligible Entity’s VSMP will provide:
- All Primary Telephony Services of the Platform.
- All Secondary / Support Services of the Platform.
- All ICLM Substitute Services of the Platform.
- And receive revenues for all usage of these Services and facilities over its own VSMP, as well as being able to use the Services and facilities itself to substantially reduce its own operating costs / add another revenue-stream to its business.
- The Eligible Entity can provide the services of its VSMP to its existing clients / members / personnel / other grouping – as well as offering its services to the public – at zero cost to it.
- The Eligible Entity’s VSMP will be able to provide the full range of Services and Facilities within the TEL.mobi Group’s Product Suite and Platform at the same cost price to Members as the Webtel.mobi Platform and/or any other VSMP – worldwide – at zero cost to it.
- The Eligible Entity will receive its Retail Marketing messages at zero cost from Webtel.mobi – and can distribute this Retail Marketing to its clients / members / other at zero cost.
- The Eligible Entity will receive 10% of the entire Net Revenue from all services on its VSMP, in real time.
- The Eligible Entity will have multiple additional revenue sources from its VSMP.
- Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s VSMP Services can be seen on the “Services 4” Page and in the “VSMP Handbook”.
Webtel.mobi / the TEL.mobi Group will be rolling out additional Services and Facilities over the next 18 months. A summary of these additional Services and facilities are as follow:
- Multilingualisation Facility
The Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group Platforms and Product Suite will be translated and localized into 20 languages, catering for the first or second languages of 90% of the world’s population.
- Loyalty Card Facility
A Digital Loyalty Card with links to Affinity Group special offers and discounts will be made available to Members. It will also enable Members – specifically Unbanked Members – to carry out Stored Credit Refund Withdrawals from Stored Credit Refund machines worldwide.
- Stored Credit Refund Machines (SCRMs)
Stored Credit Refund Machines – which are connected to the Webtel.mobi System and can be utilized using Members’ Loyalty cards – will be rolled out internationally to facilitate limited Stored Credit Refund Withdrawals by Members – especially Unbanked Members.
- Global Business Pages Facility
A Global Business Pages Facility will be rolled out, which will enable Members to advertise their Goods and/or Services to other Members, and also facilitate direct contact between Members via the Webtel.mobi / TEL.mobi Group system. It will be a Free Service to Members.
- Global Marketplace Facility
A Global marketplace Facility will be rolled out, which will enable Members to Sell and/or Buy goods and/or Services over the TEL.mobi Group Platform. It will be a Free Service to Members.
- Targeted Pay-Per-Click Marketing (PPC) Facility
A Targeted Pay-Per-Click Marketing Facility is being rolled out, which will facilitate Precision-Targeted PPC advertising to be placed on the Desktop sites of the TEL.mobi Group.
- Global Emergency System Facility
A Global Emergency System for providing warnings of impending Natural Disasters by Text Message will be rolled out. It will be a Free Service to Members
Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s Impending Services can be seen on the “Coming Soon” Page
Webtel.mobi implements its global expansion and marketing to Members via Affiliates.
Because Webtel.mobi is a Specialized Mobile Provider or SMP, these Affiliates are known as Virtual Specialized Mobile Providers or VSMPs.
The VSMP system is one whereby:
- Any Eligible Entity that has its own group of Clients, Walk-Through Clients, Members, Users, Staff, Personnel, Volunteers, Students, Employees, etc. is provided with its own branded or non-branded version of Webtel.mobi at no cost (the VSMP).
- The Eligible Entity then receives and distributes Webtel.mobi’s marketing Material to its existing Clients, Walk-Through Clients, Members, Users, Staff, Personnel, Volunteers, Students, Employees, etc. via its own VSMP.
- In return for this, the Eligible Entity is provided with a percentage of the net revenues from its VSMP, from all usage thereof by its own Clients, Walk-Through Clients, Members, Users, Staff, Personnel, Volunteers, Students, Employees, etc.
Webtel.mobi has constructed the VSMP structure to be as inclusive as possible, and to enable all Eligible Entities that qualify to obtain VSMPs to be able to do so. All that is required to become a TEL.mobi Group VSMP is:
- To be an Eligible Entity which has the ability to communicate with an existing personnel base from a central point (i.e. “existing personnel base” means an existing member, client, personnel, customer, walk-through clientele, student, other base of persons that the Eligible Entity can communicate with from a central point; be it communication via email, letter, flyer, podcast, article, till-slip, other)
- For the Eligible Entity to nominate two of its personnel to be the Responsible Persons for interaction with Webtel.mobi / the TEL.mobi Group / Independent Agents if and when necessary.
- For the Eligible Entity to decide on its VSMP’s name and color template for branding (or unbranded) purposes, after which it will be made live.
- For the Eligible Entity to receive Marketing Material on the various TEL.mobi Group Products and Services within its VSMP from Webtel.mobi on a weekly basis, and to forward this Marketing Material to its existing personnel base via whatever method it already uses to communicate with them (so that there is no cost to the entity for doing so).
- The Eligible Entity will receive, as a Commission Donation, 10% of the Net Revenue from its VSMP on a monthly basis. This Commission Donation is placed directly into the VSMP’s TEL.mobi Account monthly in arrears.
- The Eligible Entity is able to track and see – in real time at any time on its VSMP Administration Console – the revenues being accrued by their VSMP, as well as the percentage of Commission Donation due to them from this revenue.
- VSMPs may also act as Independent Agents.
- There are no costs associated with an Eligible Entity obtaining a VSMP. There should be no costs incurred through sending out the weekly Marketing Material (existing methods should be used, with the TEL.mobi Group material just added to it). There are also no costs associated with obtaining and remaining a VSMP, because no additional personnel or any equipment is required (and Webtel.mobi and/or Independent Agents do all technical and administrative support for all VSMPs).
- Any size entity can apply to obtain a VSMP. The smallest size entity to date that has successfully applied to the TEL.mobi Group to be a VSMP has 10 persons in it, and the largest one to date has a membership of twenty five million persons.
- Detailed information on Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s VSMP Services can be seen on the “Services 4” Page and in the “VSMP Handbook”.
The diagram below shows a snapshot of the Global Marketing and Expansion via VSMPs system:
Webtel.mobi approves qualifying entities as VSMPs either through their direct application to Webtel.mobi, or through such entities being made aware of the VSMP opportunity via Independent Agents (IAs”).
Independent Agents make qualifying entities aware of the VSMP opportunity, and then assist them through the (easy) process of obtaining their own VSMPs.
Webtel.mobi has constructed the Independent Agent structure to be as inclusive as possible, and to enable all and any people with focus, determination and the will to succeed to be able to participate as Independent Agents.
All that is required to become a TEL.mobi Group Independent Agent is:
- To have the interest, will and drive to do so.
- To upload one’s KYC documentation.
- To master the use of the TEL.mobi Group Products and Services to be able to competently use, demonstrate and explain them to entities that are potential VSMPs.
- To contact entities that are potential VSMPs, present the opportunity to them, sign them up as VSMPs and – if required – assist them to make their VSMPs live (making the VSMP live is a simple step-by-step process, which can be done via the Independent Agent Control Panel which all Appointed Independent Agents gain access to).
Once a VSMP that has been sourced by an Independent Agent goes live, the Independent Agent will receive as a Commission Donation – a percentage of the net revenue from each VSMP that he/she is responsible for sourcing, in perpetuity. This Commission Donation is placed directly into the Independent Agent’s TEL.mobi Account monthly in arrears.
The Independent Agent is also able to track and see – in real time at any time, via their Independent Agent Control Panel – the revenues being accrued by each VSMP that he/she has brought into the TEL.mobi Group, as well as the percentage of Commission Donation due to them from each such VSMP.
There are no costs associated with becoming an Independent Agent, no costs associated with obtaining VSMPs (you just give away VSMPs at no cost to the entities that become VSMPs), and no costs associated with remaining as Independent Agents.
The diagram below shows a snapshot of the process of qualifying entities’ VSMP acquisition via Independent Agents:
Webtel.mobi has constructed its Products and Services to be as inclusive as possible for all persons, regardless of socio-economic, market-sector, demographic or other consideration. Examples of this are as follow:
Many companies state that their products are accessible by mobile phone and that there are 6 Billion+ mobile phones currently in use worldwide. What they fail to mention is that 60%+ of those mobile phones are pre-Smart Phone models of Basic Mobile Phone or Feature Phone – on which downloadable applications cannot and do not work. Similarly, even on Smart Phones, there are different Smart Phone platforms (i.e. IOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and others) and that not all downloadable applications work on all Smart Phone platforms. The TEL.mobi Group Products and Services, however, work on all makes and models of Mobile Phones – including pre-Smart Phone models of Basic Mobile Phones and feature Phones – as well as all Smart Phone Platforms, and all other internet-enabled computers, tablets and Personal Electronic Devices. The TEL.mobi product is built to appear simple and to be able to interact within an easy and intuitive way, but it is, in fact, an extremely sophisticated and complex combination of multiple online applications. This construction really does make it available to the widest pool of potential clients in the world, being every mobile phone and every PED that can access the internet (and every mobile phone can – due to 2G, 3G, 4G, etc., access the internet).
The Products and Services have been built to be very easy and intuitive to use, so that all persons – regardless of their level of expertise in respect of online products – can use them with ease.
The TEL.mobi Group Products and Services have been built to provide as secure, reliable and efficient service as possible, with User-data protected, Two-Stage verifications (including by TAN), and a host of other built-in facilities designed to ensure maximum security as well as efficiency – such as Top-up Transfers to accounts in 1/100th of a second (for more details on Security, click here).
Full transparency is provided in terms of all costs and processes, with confirmations being required before any costs are incurred, and full and detailed History of all transactions, costs and other details being provided to Members in their Account sections.
Webtel.mobi has kept the TEL.mobi Group cost structure as low as possible for Members. All cost savings have been directly passed on to Members, to ensure that the facilities provided by the TEL.mobi Group make life easier for its Members. As just one example (but this principle is applicable throughout and for every single TEL.mobi Group product and Service), to send a Text from Europe to some Pacific Ocean countries costs over GBP 1.00 / Euro 1.20 from most European countries (and US$ 1.50 from the USA). The costs to the Telcos that charge this amount are the same as the costs to Webtel.mobi – which is also a Telco. Webtel.mobi’s cost to send the same text to the same country from the same locations is just five cents – including its profit margin. This principle of fair play towards its Members is an integral part of the TEL.mobi Group’s Inclusive Structuring for its Members.
There are many other facilities that Webtel.mobi and the TEL.mobi Group have constructed to make the process and structure for its Members as inclusive as possible.
It is free to join the TEL.mobi Group as a Member, so if you would like to find out more about these facilities and how they could benefit you, feel free to click here to Join.
Standard Companies – particularly when providing services internationally – generally market and provide their services to clients via Marketing Campaigns that are developed by Advertising Agencies and delivered by TV / Newspaper / Magazine / Outdoor / Online Advertising.
This standard method is impersonal, and very expensive – which means the costs of the services to clients must be higher to cover these high marketing and distribution costs.
Webtel.mobi on the other hand, has structured a new method for global expansion and marketing. This is an inclusive and personal method, which incorporates and includes all parties involved in all aspects of the TEL.mobi Group ecosystem in a way that personalizes the entire user experience, and allows costs to be kept very low for Members, as follows:
Webtel.mobi provides the Product and Services on an open platform, which can be shared globally.
- Independent Agents, who are local and part of cities / towns / communities worldwide, source entities that would like to be able to offer these services to their existing clients / members / etc. through TEL.mobi VSMPs. These Independent Agents are known to and trusted by these entities, and can also assist them in getting to know that TEL.mobi Product and Services.
- These entities in Cities / Towns / Communities that qualify to obtain VSMPs already have their own existing members / clients / etc. They are known to and trusted by their clients / members / etc.; and are now also able to provide their existing clients / members / etc with additional products / services which are of value to their existing clients / members / etc.
- Webtel.mobi provides weekly marketing messages directly to the VSMPs, and they in turn send these marketing messages directly to their existing clients / members / etc. – by whatever means they normally use to communicate with their clients / members / etc (i.e. email, letter, website, flyers, till-slips, etc.)
- This enables Webtel.mobi to implement global delivery of its marketing messages, in a very personalized manner, and without the expensive costs of standard advertising.
- These cost savings are passed on to the Member, and the Members therefore benefit from receiving a personalized marketing messages from a known and trusted source, as well as the benefit of the services provided to them at a much lower cost due to the cost savings on marketing.
The diagram below shows a comparative snapshot of Webtel.mobi’s inclusive expansion method Versus Standard Companies’ expansion method:
The TEL.mobi Group functions according to a “Win-Win-Win-Win” process, in that all people (Members and Independent Agents) and Entities (Eligible Entities and Webtel.mobi) who are part of the Global TEL.mobi Group Ecosystem win, as follows:
Because they are able to access world-class services from a local and trusted entity (their own Eligible Entity’s VSMP), through which they can cut their Telephony and Texting usage costs, their Top-up Transfer costs, their Currency Conversion costs – and also obtain these services on a reliable, secure and rapid basis. This therefore leaves them with far more disposable income for themselves every month due to the savings that they have made by using the TEL.mobi Group’s System and Facilities.
Because the Eligible Entities are awarded VSMPs, their VSMPs enable them to offer their existing clients / members / users / etc. with the full range of TEL.mobi System Facilities directly. This will significantly reduce the costs of the Eligible Entities’ existing clients / members / users / students / etc for Telephony, Texting, Top-up Transfers, Currency Conversions and other costs. It will also – while reducing costs for the Eligible Entities’ end-users – simultaneously generate a significant additional Commission Donation revenue stream for the Eligible Entity, that it cannot otherwise obtain, and at no cost to the Eligible Entity.
Because they are able to provide entities in their own cities / towns / communities with VSMPs, which means that they increase the levels of commercial activities in their own cities / towns / communities; and they also obtain significant Commission Donations for obtaining VSMPs.
Because it is able to send its global marketing out to existing client / member / user bases of Eligible Entities that have qualified to obtain VSMPs. It therefore saves the costs of global marketing, and obtains the input of local and known specialists in the form of its local Independent IAs and Eligible Entities that are awarded VSMPs.
In summary, the TEL.mobi Group system does away with the traditional structures whereby in order for one party to “win”, another party has to “lose”. In the TEL.mobi Group structure, all people and entities that participate in it win – with no party at all having to “lose” - by working in a mutually supportive and mutually beneficial structure.
Every TEL.mobi Group Member has access to all Webtel.mobi and TEL.mobi Group Services and Facilities on the TEL.mobi Group’s Platform and Product Suite 24/7/365, worldwide.
Moreover, every TEL.mobi Group Member has total interconnectivity and interaction possibilities with every other TEL.mobi Group Member in the Closed Loop VSMP system, via Intra-Closed-Loop Member interaction, as shown on the images below:
Every Member of a VSMP has access to all of the TEL.mobi Group facilities, and can also carry out Top-up Transfers and other TEL.mobi Group interactive Members' activities with all other Members of the VSMP; as shown on the image below:
All Members of all TEL.mobi Group VSMPs in and throughout any country have access to all of the TEL.mobi Group facilities, and can also carry out Top-up Transfers and other TEL.mobi Group interactive Members’ activities with all other Members of all other VSMPs within that country, as shown in the image below:
All Members of all TEL.mobi Group VSMPs in and throughout all countries in the world have access to all of the TEL.mobi Group facilities, and can also carry out Top-up Transfers and other TEL.mobi Group interactive Members' activities with all other Members of all other VSMPs worldwide, as shown in the image below:
The TEL.mobi Group’s Products and Services have recently been upgraded prior to being made available to the public once again. However, every single product and facility on the TEL.mobi Group’s platform has in fact been fully functional worldwide and well for many years.
The only difference between the current platform and the previous platform is that some of the facilities were not available to Members directly, and had to be implemented by Webtel.mobi personnel on behalf of Members.
As part of the process of further empowering Members to make their own decisions and act independently, these facilities have now been placed on the front-end, and under the control of Members themselves. This is the only difference between the historical Webtel.mobi Products and Services, and the upgraded version.
For interest, a snapshot of some of Webtel.mobi’s / the TEL.mobi Group’s VSMPs prior to the upgrade of the Products and Services on the platform can be seen here-below: